Thursday, August 25, 2016

Shabby Chic Coffee Filter Wreath Tutorial


This looks ridiculously easy. All I need to do is get the wreath, newspaper scraps, coffee filters and dye for the papers. I have a hot glue gun, although I am not sure where it is. My craft room isn't organized yet. I suppose in a pinch, some Elmer's glue, on a wet sponge, would suffice. It's just paper, after all. 

This wreath could be done in all kinds of interesting colors for all kinds of different occasions...although I love the colors she used here. Very vintage looking. I can also see black and orange and green and purple for Halloween. I can see red, white, and blue for Independence Day. I can see grey and white and blue for Christmas/winter. I suppose if one wanted to add other decorations, like flowers or ornaments, etc, that would have to go on before fluffing the filters.

I really want to do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment