Saturday, June 21, 2014

I Have...

...an Etsy page!

It's Gingercrafts407. I'm putting some scarves and jewelry and a few other things up there to sell.

I'm a bit nervous about this but I hope this works out. I've run into some real-life situations that are going to cost money, and I need to start selling things I make to get ahead with these things. For example - flat tire on my car this morning! Joe is going to help me with getting the new tire and possibly an alignment, etc, so that's good, but I'll need to pay him back. Plus - my computer is about 10 or 12 years old, can't quite remember, and it's running on a very old OS and upgrades on this computer are just not going to work. So, it's new computer time for me.

So fingers crossed. I hope this works out. I know a lot of my crafts are very simple but maybe someone will like it and want to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment